Kirkham Young Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact your consultant. You can write to him/her at:
Kirkham Young Ltd
7 Watch Oak Business Centre
Or by email to: email@example.com
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Your consultant will then invite you to meet him/her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting your consultant will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, your consultant will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his/her suggestions for resolving the matter. S/he will do this within 5 days of completing his/her investigation.
At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again and a director of the company will review your consultants decision within 10 days
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.